Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Calf and Some Gas

20140607_IMG_2010
TIME: 11:58 AM
SUBJECT:  Meatball, a 6-week old calf

Our local historical society had a street fair and historic district house tour today.  My dad, sister-in-law and I met up to take the tour.
Meatball, aka "Belle" is an 8-week-old, black angus calf.  Her role at the street fair was to walk down a street which was once known as "Cow Street,"  In our town’s early days, this was how people used to take their cows to pasture.  She performed at 10:35am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm.

20140607_IMG_2001
TIME:  10:38 AM
PLACE:  Downtown
SUBJECT:  Gas Meters

While waiting for my dad and sister-in-law to arrive, I took this photo of gas meters for my husband (he works in the gas department of the local utility company).
That’s the kind of thoughtful wife I am. Winking smile

No comments: