Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Pot Problems (017/365)

20180117_210642_e
TIME: 9:06 PM
PLACE: Kitchen
SUBJECT: Pan, pot and broken handles

The handles fell off my pan and pot.

Well, the handle fell off my pan over 15 years ago, but the pot handle just fell off today.

I sent a message with the picture to the manufacturer as they are suppose to have a lifetime warranty. Couldn’t hurt to ask, right?

Turns out they DO have a lifetime warranty.  I am to receive a replacement pan and pot in the mail in about 2 weeks.

That is awesome customer service!

2 comments:

Dana said...

*googles Bella Cuisine* I am in the market for a new cookware set ...

Sujomi said...

I don't think they make this particular line anymore, I bought this way back in 1993 - they sent me Farberware Classic Series as a replacement.

It also has a lifetime warranty - Bonus!