Thursday, September 20, 2012

Clever Idea (264/366)

2012 09 20 13-41-15_865w
Hermione
: Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled.
Ron: She needs to sort out her priorities!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Warner Bros. Pictures, 2001.

TIME:  1:41 PM
PLACE:  Work bathroom
SUBJECT:  Sink

Today was my day to move to our new Home Office building.  It’s very nice.  It has that new car smell too.  One of my favorite things is these sinks in the bathrooms.  Automatic faucet – ok, we’ve all seen these – well and good, but look where the soap dispenser is…IN. THE. SINK.  I don’t have to make any extraneous reaches when washing my hands = just a little twist of the wrist to the right.  AND it keeps water from puddling on the counter.  How clever is that?

No comments: