Monday, November 6, 2017

H-B Eggs (001/365)

20171106_202559_e

TIME:  8:29 pm
PLACE: Kitchen
SUBJECT: Eggs


How do you know if an egg is hardboiled?
Why, it has an “H-B” stamped on it of course!

Full disclosure: I boiled 15 eggs.  I had to eat one because otherwise I would not have symmetry in my egg carton.  I cannot allow my eggs to be unbalanced.

~*~*~*~*~*~

While I have not been posting here, I have still been taking many pictures, although not daily. Mostly, I have been posting photos to Facebook and Instagram.

I miss challenging myself to posting a photo a day. 

I miss my photo blog.

My husband told me he missed my pictures as well and wished I would start posting.

So here we go again…...

2 comments:

Dana said...

YAY!!! She's back!!! I *missed* your photos as well - you were always an inspiration for me to be creative!

Sujomi said...

Thanks Dana. <3

I'll try to be a bad example rather than no example at all. ;)