Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Boxcars on MacArthur Bridge (287/366)


TIME: 6:22 pm
PLACE: Looking south from the Poplar Street Bridge, St Louis, MO
SUBJECT: MacArthur Bridge

*~*~*

For the past 3 months, I have been trying to engage IKEA in a bit of commerce by attempting to purchase a desk for my home office. 

They were not having it - the desk I wanted was not in stock and could not be delivered. 

I know there is a pandemic on and all, but seriously IKEA? Don't you want to take my money?

Today, however, according to the online inventory, the St. Louis, MO store showed they had it in stock.

HH and I drove over after I got off work.  We were in and out of the store and back home in a little over an hour and 15 minutes - a new record.

2 comments:

Dana said...

TRACKS!!!!

Sujomi said...

I thought of you when I took the photo!