Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sticks, Sides & Wires (305/366)

TIME: 11:50 am
PLACE: Yard
SUBJECT: Scully and stick

*~*~*

Scully tried to help me out a bit as I moved a large branch that had fallen, from the front part into the fenced-in area of the yard. 



She was determined to carry that branch for me.

It didn't happen.

*~*~*


TIME: 4:24 pm
PLACE: Local tavern
SUBJECT: Side of the building

*~*~*

We decided not to hand out candy at home this Halloween - we figured with all that is going on, we wouldn't get many trick-or-treaters.  As an alternative, HH and I sat in the parking lot of a local bar and participated in a "Trunk or Treat" from 3 pm to 6pm.

There was actually a large turnout. We went through 4 large bags of candy! (about 500 pieces total)  It was nice that the kids were able to collect a lot of treats despite the stupid COVID.

*~*~*

TIME: 4:36 pm

*~*~*

And, just because I liked the pattern made by these power line wires, I am including this photo today as well.

Consider it a bonus!

No comments: