Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Graduates (138/366)

2012 03 17 IMG_3853w
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)

TIME:  6:49 PM
PLACE:  Junior High School
SUBJECT:  DramaQueen (center) and friends

8th grade graduation this evening.  She wouldn’t let me take an individual picture of her.  And I had issues taking pictures during the ceremony.  I did, however, manage to catch her walking back from getting her diploma…

IMG_3910 copy
She looks so happy.  Congratulations DramaQueen…I’m so proud of you!

2 comments:

Julia said...

congratulation. I hope, she has a fantastic ceremony.

Have a nice weekend.

Mari said...

Congratulations to Drama Queen. That's a great shot of her!