Sunday, September 20, 2020

Nixon Agnew (264/366)

 


TIME: 10:45 am
PLACE: Grocery store parking lot
SUBJECT: Nixon Agnew sticker

*~*~*

I was walking into the grocery store this morning and passed a beautiful classic Plymouth parked in the lot.

I then noticed the bumper sticker in the window.

I continued walking to the entrance then turned around and walked back to look at it again and take a quick photo.

The owner had exited the store and was putting groceries in the trunk when I walked back.

I told him I liked the car and the sticker - he said he was going for the period vibe as the car was a 1967 and the sticker was part of the 1968 election.

After I took a quick photo and was walking into the store, the horrible realization dawned on me that I could be considered a classic too - I was born in the same year as the car.

No comments: