Sunday, September 27, 2020

Two Cats (271/366)

TIME: 9:16 am
PLACE: Living room
SUBJECT: Jack

*~*~*

I was able to talk to my boy this morning - had him on speakerphone so the husband and StellaDella could hear and speak as well. 

Jack-Jack watched us as we talked and I Snapchatted his photo to Monkeyboy as well.



TIME: 5:48 pm
PLACE: Driveway
SUBJECT: Cat silhouette on cardboard

*~*~*

I am attempting to make a Halloween wreath/door decoration with a witch broom from the Target dollar spot, and artificial flowers, witch hat picks and a wooden cat figure from the Dollar Tree.

I spray painted the artificial flowers and cat figure with black spray paint and ended up making a little silhouette of a cat on the cardboard in the process
.

I haven't put the whole thing together yet - waiting on the paint to completely dry - we'll see if my idea is any good.

No comments: