Monday, August 6, 2012

Soccer Begins (220/366)

2012 08 06 IMG_191018w
Dr. Forrester: Well, Joel, this invention is based on the old slinky train toy I had as a kid. It allows me to be in two places at once, connected by the special bio-tube. Well, it's much too complicated; it would take a scientist to explain it, and I'm simply too mad.

Mystery Science Theater 3000, Comedy Central, HBO (1988–1999)


TIME:  7:10 PM
PLACE:  School fields
SUBJECT:  StellaDella

Practice has begun for the fall soccer leagues. 
(Un)lucky us, both SD and MonkeyBoy have practice on the same nights, ending at the same time – at schools on the opposite ends of town. 
And HH (after dropping MB off) had a meeting out of town.
I need to be in two places at once. 
I hate to say this, but I’m almost looking forward to having DramaQueen driving.   
Sometimes, like tonight, it could be very useful.
I know I will probably regret this yearning later.

No comments: