Monday, November 7, 2011

The Days Grow Shorter (311/365)

2011 11 07 _MG_6620w
“The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time..”

Triumph. "Fight the Good Fight."
Allied Forces. Rik Emmett, Gil Moore, and Michael Levine. Metalworks Studios, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, 1981.

TIME:  5:00 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  Tissue paper leaf

I was making supper and happened to notice how dark it gets so early now that daylight saving time is in effect.  I did like how StellaDella’s leaf was looking nice and bright against the darkness on the other side of the window. I thought that it made a nice decoration for the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays.  Then it hit me.  Thanksgiving is only a little over 2 weeks away.  Yikes…I’m not ready for this.  Could I have a little more time please?