Saturday, November 26, 2011

Square & Compass (330/365)

2011 11 26 _MG_7111w
SpongeBob SquarePants: Well, it's no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly.

"The Secret Box." Spongbob Squarepants. Perf. Tom Kenny. 1 Sept. 2001. Television.

TIME:  8:54 PM
PLACE:  Outside Masonic hall
SUBECT:  Masonic emblem

I could tell you where we were and what we were doing…but then I would have to kill you….Kidding!  HH and I just attended a function at a Mason’s Hall this evening.  And last night I had my 30 year(!!) 8th grade reunion. (I’m such the social butterfly this weekend.)  The reunion was so fun – I went to a Catholic grade school beginning in 2nd grade and it was pretty much the same classmates each year until we graduated.  It was so neat to be able to meet up again with people that I spent 7 years of my life with and hadn’t seen for many, many years.  We even had our 3rd, 6th and 8th grade teachers attend.  It was a good reunion with many hugs, “Do you remember?”s, laughs and a ton of catching up with each others lives.  It was like we never had been apart.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

wow - how cool, to meet them after such a long time!

Must be great to be with the same classmates each year until you graduated... (if you like the classmates *LOL*)