Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cat Tale (316/365)

2011 11 12 IMG_6714w
“If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way.”

Mark Twain (American Humorist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910)

TIME:  11:14 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  Tessa on a kitchen chair

I just arrived home from a trivia night.  We came in second place – Yea us.  Our prize was $100, so basically we all received our entrance money back ($10).  Sweet!  As I walked into the door, all the animals greeted me – I am so loved.  I was surprised that Tessa was part of the bunch.  She usually stays upstairs when the dog is out and about.  It’s only taken her 5 years, but she’s finally getting braver.  Right after I took this photo, she hissed at Oreo (who had dared to walk under the kitchen table to get by my side), jumped off of the chair and disappeared into the basement.

No comments: