Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Children 2012 (099/366)

2012 04 08 IMG_3112w2012 04 08 IMG_3121w
Happy Easter!

TIME:  3:18 PM & 7:26 PM
PLACE:  HH’s uncles house & our house
SUBJECT:  SD & MonkeyBoy, DramaQueen & StellaDella

Miscellaneous Easter Sunday ramblings:

* Confession:  We made cookies, but we didn’t ice them.  I like them un-iced better anyway.
* My Facebook status: “DQ: I want to listen to "Raspberry Meringue" by Prince. Me: It's "Raspberry BERET"! *rolls eyes*”
* DQ’s Facebook status: “(to my moms status) mom: oh! that's going on facebook. *takes her 10 minutes to type*”
* My comment to DQ’s status: “At least I didn't think she was wearing meringue on her head.”
* My life update: I start a new full-time job tomorrow.  In my field (accounting) no less – I’m excited and nervous at the same time.

1 comment:

Julia said...

you have three fantastic and beautiful kids.

Congrats for the new job. I wish you all the best. You're gonna make it! <3