Monday, April 30, 2012

Collection Addition (121/366)

2012 04 30 IMG_3395w
“Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? / Wouldn't ya think my collection's complete / Wouldn't you think I'm the girl / Girl who has everything”

"Part of Your World." Music by Alan Menken. Lyrics by Howard Ashman. Performed by Jodi Benson (Ariel). Little Mermaid, Walt Disney Pictures, 1989.

TIME:  10:49 PM
PLACE:  Dining room
SUBJECT:  Mary planter

My sister stopped by on Saturday and dropped off a birthday gift…this planter to add to my Mary collection.  She was out “picking” with her kiddos and happened upon it.  It was a fresh find.  How fresh was it?  It was sitting on the counter after having just been unpacked.  It hadn’t been priced nor cleaned up yet.  She pounced on it for me.  What a good sister I have.

No comments: