Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Really Need To Slow Down (120/366)

2012 04 29 IMG_3365w
“You're older than you've ever been.
And now you're even older.
And now you're even older.
And now you're even older.
You're older than you've ever been.
And now you're even older.
And now you're older still.”

They Might Be Giants. "Older."
Long Tall Weekend. Perf. John Linnell and John Flansburgh. eMusic, 1999.

TIME:  6:01 PM
PLACE:  Highway just outside town
SUBJECT:  Speed limit sign

Why, thank you for asking.  The answer is “yes.”  Yes I *am* feeling a bit sore today.  In fact, I am feeling much, much older than my current birthday age of 45 years old.  Who thought it was a good idea to run in a 5k yesterday?  Oh yeah, that was me.  Obviously, as I’m getting older, I’m also losing what little is left of my brain.  Especially the common sense part.

No comments: