Friday, June 29, 2012

Floam (181/366)

2012 06 29 IMG_4836w
“Mold anything!
Mold everything”

Floam slogan

TIME:  9:46 PM
PLACE:  Home
SUBJECT:  “Purple Power” Floam

SD and I went out to eat (her favorite place – Fazolis) and then stopped by the bookstore to look around.  She spied her current heart’s desire – Floam (an “as seen on TV” modeling compound marketed by Nickelodeon).  Her just given allowance was itching to be spent.  I did talk her into going to a couple of other stores to see if it could be purchased any cheaper, but where where we went, no one carried it.  So back to the bookstore we went.  Since I have missed passing out a couple of allowances (shhhhhh, don’t let her know), I went ahead and bought it for her.  It made her day.
~*~*~
I have since found a website that give a recipe to make your own “Floam” – probably a better thing to do.

No comments: