Friday, June 22, 2012

Peeking Pigeon (174/366)

2012 06 22 IMG_2248w
“Kill no more pigeons than you can eat.”

Benjamin Franklin (American Statesman, Scientist, Philosopher, Printer, Writer and Inventor. 1706-1790)

TIME:  6:47 PM
PLACE:  Downtown
SUBJECT:  Pigeon

My youngest and I went to the movies with my dad tonight.  But first, the three of us went downtown for dinner…sushi again for me and SD, while dad decided on crab cakes.  It was a beautiful evening so we ate outside at the sidewalk tables.  After we finished eating, we had some time to kill before the show started.  We walked a bit around Main street and I took some photos.  The move we saw?  “Brave” – SD loved it of course…and why wouldn’t she?  The heroine has crazy, red hair just like she does.

1 comment:

Julia said...

it sounds like a fantastic time. And the picture is great.