Saturday, November 14, 2020

Rainy Night in the Drive Thru (319/366)


TIME: 7:34 pm
PLACE: Fazoli's Drive Thru
SUBJECT: Rearview mirror

*~*~*

Rainy Saturday today.

HH spent the day replacing the furnace at the rental house.  He came home about 4:30 and went to bed as he had to be up at 12:30 am to drive the truck.

StellaDella and I went to the JoAnn's to pick out fabric for a project I am planning to give DQ at Christmas.  We stopped at Saver's (thrift store) as well.  Might as well live it up before they close everything up again!  

We also dodged a ton of rain each time we exited the car.

We were out a bit longer than I expected.  I had chicken marinating at home to bake for supper, but since it was so late, we stopped at Fazoli's to pick something up to eat.  I'll make the chicken tomorrow instead.

It was pouring again while we were in line. The headlight's of the car behind me lit up my the raindrops on my rearview mirror

No comments: