Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Dangerous Liaison (171/365)

2009 06 20 IMG_6565 
"The sexual embrace can only be compared with music and with prayer.”

Marcus Aurelius (Roman emperor, best known for his Meditations on Stoic philosophy, AD 121-180)

TIME:  10:41 PM
PLACE: The house number plaque on the front porch
SUBJECT:  Humping Ladybugs

Yet again I waited until the last minute to take a picture for today.  That was why at 10:30 this evening, I wandered around the house trying my damndest to find something interesting to photograph.  I ended up with nothing.  So, I headed for the front porch thinking I could find a bug or two to capture.  This sight greets me as I survey the bugs gathering under the porch light.  I am shocked...shocked I tell you.  The nerve, the brazenness, the wantonness, the fact that these bugs are getting it on and I am worried about trying to take a picture for my blog when I would rather be upstairs waking up HandsomeHusband for a little tête-à-tête.  I was affronted, appalled and offended.  I took many pictures.  Does anyone know of a ladybug tabloid to whom I can sell this shot?  I don't think these bugs were married and I sense a nice juicy scandal in the making. 

7 comments:

bentonflocke said...

Thank you for you tip - how you crack the blogger problems.

BTW you are everytime invited to visit me for breakfast or a cup of coffee - you are really welcome!

Great shot of the ladybugs

Christina said...

Late night ladybug action (shot)!

Flohbock said...

hihi great!

Mari said...

You are too funny!

Dot O said...

Hysterical!! Your photo could actually be considered as having an X rating, don't you think??

Great capture - I should be so lucky as to capture a "little action".

Sara G said...

hahahahaha, that is a great photo...Someone should be interested in publishing that!!!

Oz Girl said...

Ooooooh, ladybugs gettin' it on! LOL Loved your lil humorous commentary. And wonderful pic, of course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...