Sunday, January 3, 2021

Kracked (003/365)


TIME: 6:47 pm
PLACE: Kitchen
SUBJECT: Bag of krack

*~*~*

After putting in 4 hours of work today (month end, quarter end, year end, annual audit period - yuck!!!), the only other thing I felt like doing was making some krack (see this post for recipe).

I made 4 bags - 2 bags with light brown sugar and 2 bags with dark brown sugar - I combined the finished product into one gigantic mix and refilled the empty puffed corn bags.

One bag is being sent to MonkeyBoy, one bag is going to DramaQueen, and the other two bags are staying here.  

I would send one to my Dad, but the last time I did that, he told me not to do it again; the reason being he just eats the whole damn thing in one sitting and he doesn't want to have that temptation around!

No comments: