Saturday, January 16, 2021

From the Archives - 2011 (016/365)


TIME: 16 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm
PLACE: Living room
SUBJECT: StellaDella playing "Plants vs. Zombies"

*~*~*

I started this blog way back in 2009 (holy crap!).  There were a few years when I didn't post everyday, or even at all (2019, I'm looking at you), but I've pretty much kept at it for 11, now going on 12 years.

It's interesting going back into my archived photo folders and seeing the pictures I decided against posting for the day.  They bring back good, bad and bittersweet memories.  A lot of yearning for days gone by creeps in.

Another feeling that returns?...The memory of agonizing over each post and image.

Not gonna lie, I think a LOT of my earlier stuff leaves much to be desired and, I will admit, was/is pretty pretentious.

The photo I did for this day, is okay. It goes along with the post.  But going back through the folder, I like this photo better.  SD's hair is so red here.  It is also un-brushed and tangly...it seemed like it always was.  It drove HH nuts - which was always fun to watch. LOL
 

2 comments:

Christina said...

I like this photo!

Sujomi said...

Thanks Christina - I do miss those days.