Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trailway Motel (135/365)

2010 05 15 IMG_0725w
“At Motel 6 in Amish Country I wonder if they leave the light on for you?”

Jay London (American, Stand-up comic
b1966)

TIME:  7:19 PM
PLACE:  Fairview Heights, IL
SUBJECT:  Trailway Motel sign

On our way back from MonkeyBoy’s baseball game last Tuesday, we passed this motel.  I remarked that it had a neat sign and I would have to come back and get a photo at some point for my blog.  The family went out for supper tonight (Applebees) and after we had finished and gotten back in the car, HandsomeHusband asked me if I had a photo for today; when I said I hadn’t yet, he drove so I could take this picture.  Isn’t that sweet?  *grins*

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

you are so blessed with your HH!

Mari said...

You find a lot of neat old signs! And yes - HH is pretty sweet!