Thursday, December 1, 2011

Spreading Christmas Cheer (335/365)

2011 12 01 IMG_7166wa
Buddy: Sounds like somebody needs to sing a Christmas Carol.
Jovie: No way.
Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.
Jovie: Thanks, but I don't sing.
Buddy: Oh, well, it's just like talking, except longer and louder, and you move your voice up and down.

Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel, perf. Elf. Dir. Jon Favreau. 2003. New Line Cinema.

TIME:  5:57 PM
PLACE:  Junior High School Gym
SUBJECT:  StellaDella

It can’t be that time already.  Didn’t we just attend this recently?  It’s really been a year already?  *Sigh*  In any case, SD sang and performed her little heart out…Afterwards, I had a couple of other parents and grandparents seek me out to tell me how much they enjoyed watching her on the stage because of her enthusiasm.  That’s my girl.
~*~*~
Gah!  I just noticed that SD is wearing the same dress that she wore in last year’s Christmas program.  What a major faux pas.  I’ll probably get my mom card revoked. 

No comments: