Monday, December 19, 2011

I Am So Smart (353/365)

2011 12 19 _MG_7831w
Homer: Woo-hoo! I'm a college man! I won't need my high school diploma any more! [sets fire to it and starts singing] I am so smart! I am so smart! I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T...

"Homer Goes To College.” The Simpsons. Season 5, Episode 3. 14 Oct. 1993. Television.

TIME:  8:08 PM
PLACE:  Home
SUBJECT:  My new phone

Well I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my (4 year-old) phone.  I decided to get a Motorola Atrix2.  Yes, I have joined the dark side.  The most amazing thing to me about this phone?  It has an 8(!) megapixel camera.  That’s 3 more megapixels than my Canon Power Shot S2 IS that I take my macro photos with.  And it’s only 2 less than the megapixels on my Canon Rebel XS.  Crazy.

No comments: