Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How An Accountant Wraps A Present (347/365)

2011 12 13 IMG_7683w
I bought my brother some gift-wrap for Christmas. I took it to the Gift Wrap department and told them to wrap it, but in a different print so he would know when to stop unwrapping.

Stephen Wright (American Actor and Writer, b.1955)

TIME:  11:58 PM
PLACE:  Desk
SUBJECT:  Employee gift exchange contribution

Tomorrow is the Christmas luncheon and gift exchange at work.  The gift exchange isn’t mandatory, but I decided to join in this year.  It’s one of those exchanges where you can “steal” gifts from co-workers.  The only stipulations were the gift value ($15) and you had to wrap it pretty.  I bought a $15 Starbucks card and then I went “green” with the wrapping.  I used a cereal box to place the gift in; then made the bow out of a jeweler’s advertising insert and wrapped the box with the stock section of the paper.  I think it’s rather festive myself.

1 comment: