Friday, January 27, 2012

Red Wall (027/366)

2012-01-27_19-49-15_182bw
“Something there is that doesn't love a wall”

Robert Frost (1874-1963), U.S. poet. Mending Wall (l. 1). . . The Poetry of Robert Frost. Edward Connery Lathem, ed. (1979) Henry Holt.

TIME:  7:49 PM
PLACE:  Wasabi Sushi Bar
SUBJECT:  Restaurant wall
(another cell-phone picture)

StellaDella had a bad afternoon.  It mainly had to do with being unwanted and told to go away by the older sister and brother.  There was a whole lot of crying and hurt feelings going on when I walked into the house after work.  Poor baby.  I feel your pain SD.  I really do.  See, I had two older brothers who did the same to me when their friends were around.  So to cheer her up, HH and I took her (all by herself-no older siblings!) out to eat and then to the bookstore.  It seemed to have done the trick.

No comments: