Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I Wore Today (005/366)

2012 01 05 _MG_8773w
“A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.”

Coco Chanel (French Fashion designer who ruled over Parisian haute couture for almost six decades, 1883-1971)

TIME:  4:46 PM
PLACE:  Front porch
SUBJECT:  Bvlgari Black Eau de Toilette Spray

I’d like to be all flirtatious and say that I wore this and nothing else, but that might cause my readers to conjure up an image that will haunt them for the rest of their days.  (And my dad reads this blog; I gotta keep it clean.)  So, um, yeah, I wore clothes too.  This is my favorite fragrance and I cannot locate it in stores anymore.  That’s typical for perfumes that actually smell good on me – they get discontinued.  The good news is that it seems to be available in abundance online.  That’s fortunate, ‘cause otherwise I would be a very sad and not-as-good-smelling girl.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

fingers x-ed that you`ll get your perfume... it´s the same here with a perfume of my DH

we don´t get it in stores anymore and not online...

too bad!