Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brownie Pin (042/365)

2012 02 11 IMG_0037w
Twist me and turn me and show me the elf;
I looked in the water and there saw – Myself!


The Brownie Story, Girl Scouts

TIME:  10:45 PM
PLACE:  StellaDella’s brownie vest
SUBJECT:  Brownie Girl Scout Membership Pin

StellaDella participated in a “World Thinking Day” (a special day set aside for Girl Guides and Girl Scouts to think about their sisters around the world) activity today with her Brownie and Girl Scout troop.  That meant I had to finally get around to attaching her pins, badges and patches to her Brownie vest so she could be “official”.  In fact, I had to make a trip to the Council shop earlier in the week to replace the pins that were given to her by the troop because I had no idea where they were in the house.  Miss Organized, that’s me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, sounds like me. I still have stuff for her Daisy vest, that needs to be put on!

Sujomi said...

Ev G - SD's Daisy vest is completely empty. It's a lost cause.