Monday, February 6, 2012

Foggy Morning (037/366)

2012 02 06 IMG_9784w
“Let us go in; the fog is rising.”

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886), U.S. poet. Quoted in W.H. Auden, A Certain World, "Words, Last," (1970). Her attributed last words.

TIME:  8:44 AM
PLACE:  On the way to the junior high school
SUBJECT:  Tree in foggy field

It’s Monday and of course that means that one of my children *cough, DramaQueen, cough* forgot an important item that they needed for school this morning.  Since it had to do with registering for her high school classes, I drove it to the junior high before I went into work.  The upside?  A photo opportunity with this morning’s cold fog.

3 comments:

Julia said...

fantastic picture. Love it.
It's to cold at the moment. I wish, spring is coming. I think, we must wait for a long time.

bentonflocke said...

what a wonderful picture!!!

Great atmosphere!

Mari said...

This is an amazing shot!