Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I’m Melting! Melting! (046/365)

2012 02 15 IMG_0157w
“You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!”

Wicked Witch of the West. The Wizard of Oz. Metro-Golden-Mayer. 1939
.

TIME:  5:41 PM
PLACE:  The stovetop
SUBECT:  Onion slice

It’s a well known little known-fact that I (and the children) enjoy grilled onions on my burgers.  And since that’s what I like and I’m chief cook and bottle washer, when I make hamburgers, I always slice up a Vidalia onion and grill them along with the burgers in the cast iron skillet.  This onion slice doesn't look too happy to be in the frying pan.  That’s ok…soon after this shot, I was compassionate and put him out of his misery and into my belly.  Yum. 

No comments: