Friday, February 17, 2012

Pink Reebok (048/366)

2012 02 17 _MG_0199w

“How classy is it for me to wear these pink tennis shoes with my tux?”

Will Ferrell (American Comedian, impressionist, actor, and writer, b. 1967)

TIME:  10:51 PM
PLACE:  Home
SUBJECT:  Running shoe heel

The local running club has set up a Couch to 5k training program beginning on February 28th.  It is a 9 week program for individuals to run three miles or 5K within two months.  I’ve decided to participate.  My goal is to complete a 5K Run in under 35 minutes on April 28th.  That date is significant because it is the day before my 45th birthday – yikes!  I know I can do this.  In preparation, I bought new pink running shoes, techfit shorts and running pants tonight.  Hey, at least I’ll look good while huffing and puffing and plodding along, right?

1 comment:

Julia said...

wow, you have big plans.
I wish you good luck and I'am sure, you get it

Your shoes are fantastic. Great color although its not my favorite color. They bring you to your coal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...