Friday, February 17, 2012

Pink Reebok (048/366)

2012 02 17 _MG_0199w

“How classy is it for me to wear these pink tennis shoes with my tux?”

Will Ferrell (American Comedian, impressionist, actor, and writer, b. 1967)

TIME:  10:51 PM
PLACE:  Home
SUBJECT:  Running shoe heel

The local running club has set up a Couch to 5k training program beginning on February 28th.  It is a 9 week program for individuals to run three miles or 5K within two months.  I’ve decided to participate.  My goal is to complete a 5K Run in under 35 minutes on April 28th.  That date is significant because it is the day before my 45th birthday – yikes!  I know I can do this.  In preparation, I bought new pink running shoes, techfit shorts and running pants tonight.  Hey, at least I’ll look good while huffing and puffing and plodding along, right?

1 comment:

Julia said...

wow, you have big plans.
I wish you good luck and I'am sure, you get it

Your shoes are fantastic. Great color although its not my favorite color. They bring you to your coal.