Sunday, February 12, 2012

They Did Throw Her Something (043/366)

2012 02 12 IMG_0059w
Lenny: Homer, how can you afford this Mardi Gras party every year?
Homer: Well, it's a little thing called a home equity loan. I spend all the money I want, and the house gets stuck with the bill. He he he he! Sucker.

”No Loan Again, Naturally.” The Simpsons. 8 Mar 2009. Television.

TIME:  5:48 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  Mardi Gras beads

The Soulard Mardi Gras Beggin’ Barkus Pet Parade happened today in St. Louis and did I get to go?  Nooooo.  But guess who did?  DramaQueen.  She went with my cousin Pete, his daughter Sophia and another friend, Sara.  Yes, those are condoms on several of the beads she procured.  *shaking my head*  I was assured that she did not employ the traditional NC-17 way of obtaining them.

No comments: