Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Clouds (042/365)

2009 02 11 IMG_0748 
“A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.”

Arabian proverb

TIME: 10:27 AM
PLACE: Heading east on Highway 15
SUBJECT: Clouds

We reached our high temperature of of 52 degrees this morning.  Then the winds and rain moved in and the temperature dropped.  Tomorrow is supposed to be mostly sunny and have a high in the mid 50s.  I ran around town today looking for certain suckers for DramaQueen's valentine project.  I could not locate exactly what I was looking for, but I did obtain an acceptable substitute.  The day was therefore a success!  Little things like that can make me so happy.  How sad is that?    

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That pic is amazing! Beautiful.

Dot O said...

Great cloud photo! They do look a tad threatening though.

SaraG said...

Great photo! I love clouds!!