Monday, February 9, 2009

Tree Rat (040/365)

2009 02 09 IMG_0628 
"I don't know why, but I think I'm going to kick Spongebob's butt tomorrow."

Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants: The Great Snail Race, Stephen Hillenburg - executive producer, Carolyn Lawrence - actress, 2003)

TIME: 9:25 AM
PLACE: The back yard
SUBJECT: Squirrel in trash can

StellaDella and I had to make an early morning run to the grocery store for birthday cookies for her Mother's Day Out (MDO) class.  While there, I picked up some ground beef to make hamburgers for supper.  On the way to MDO, I decide to swing by the house so I can stash the ground beef in the refrigerator.  When I pull up in the driveway this site greets me.  See what happens when you don't close the lid tightly to the garbage can?  Riff-raff moves in.  Check out the evil eye that he's giving me.  Sorry to disturb you Mr. Squirrel!

6 comments:

Dot O said...

Cute pic, but like you I wouldn't want to get too close to him! In our neck of the woods, they chew right threw our trash can lids!

Photojenni said...

Love the Photo. They can be so mischievous, but very entertaining.
Pj

Christina said...

Oh, but he's cute! Great shot!

Unknown said...

LOL. This is nice. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

I love squirrels, but not in my trash can!!

Mari said...

What a cute picture!