Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Game of Life (059/365)

2009 02 28 IMG
“If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out”

Timothy Leary (American writer, psychologist, futurist, and advocate of psychedelic drug research, 1920-1996)

TIME: 8:35 PM
PLACE: Living Room Coffee Table
SUBJECT: The Game of Life 

DramaQueen is spending the night at a friend's house and  HandsomeHusband is attending a Rotary Club dinner tonight.  That left MonkeyBoy, StellaDella and myself at home this Saturday evening.  We ordered Chinese takeout and played the Game of Life.  MonkeyBoy won with $1,480,000.  I came in second, and StellaDella came in third.  She didn't care, she was just happy to be playing a "big kid's game" with Mom and her brother.  No turning on, tuning in or dropping out was attempted. ;)



6 comments:

Dot O said...

Cute pic! Gotta love family game night - something the kids will remember forever!

Christina said...

Fun game night!

Mari said...

That's a fun game. You're making memories!

Sujomi said...

Dot O - I heard this whine from DQ when I picked her up "You played Life without me? Not fair!" She'll remember THAT! LOL

Christina - They enjoyed it, especially taking "revenge" on each other during the game.

Mari - It was fun. I am so glad we are onto the "older" games. I can only take so much Elefun.

Lucy Corrander said...

Thanks for becoming a follower of PICTURES JUST PICTURES, Suzi.

I like your game photo - it can be just the picture it is, or it can be more than meets the eye.

Lucy Corrander
PICTURES JUST PICTURES P.S. Its interesting how many people are doing 365!

Sujomi said...

Lucy - Thanks for coming by Lucy. There is a ton of people doing 365...I wish I could follow them all!