Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bluebird (191/365)

2010 07 10 _MG_1755w  
“Early in life, I was visited by the bluebird of anxiety”

Woody Allen (American Actor, Author, Screenwriter and Film Director, b.1935)

TIME:  8:34 PM
PLACE:  My brother’s house
SUBJECT:  Bluebird

This is a weekend about baby showers, birthday parties and me driving from town to town.  DQ, SD and I went to a baby shower this afternoon in a town about 16 miles west of us.  Then at 4:30, I had to deliver DQ to a birthday party/sleepover at her friend Lola’s house.  Lola lives in a town 8 miles south of us.  Came back home, then HH, MB, SD and I left for my nephew’s birthday get together at my brother’s house.  My brother lives in another town, about 7 miles southwest from our house.  Tomorrow afternoon, we have another birthday shindig to attend.  I think we are going to overload on cake this weekend.  ~  My brother has a bluebird house in his backyard.  I took this picture from his back deck, but I’m not really excited with it.  I had the camera shakes this evening and should have gotten the tripod out.

1 comment:

Mari said...

You got the shot though! I tried to get one last year, I would see him frequently but he never sat still. I got a very blurry shot!