Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dyson (201/365)

2010 07 20 IMG_1938w 
Homer Simpson: [at a police seized-property auction] Wow, sweetheart, look at all this seized booty. We could find the drug boat of our dreams!
Marge Simpson: I don't want a drug boat.
Homer Simpson: Well, I bet there's drug dresses and drug vacuum cleaners too.

"Reality Bites." The Simpsons. Perf. Dan Castellaneta and Julie Kavner. 1997. Television.

TIME:  9:07 PM
PLACE:  Living room
SUBJECT:  My Dyson and the reason I own one

My Dyson seemed to have lost its suckage, especially in the wand.  I called the 800 number on Thursday afternoon and the representative walked me through troubleshooting my vacuum.  We determined that it didn’t have a blockage and needed to be sent to a repair shop.  They located one near me and faxed over paperwork so I could call (they gave me the number as well) and make an appointment.  Lucky me, the out-of-town shop had a satellite office in my city.  I dropped the unit off on Saturday afternoon and today I received a phone call that it was fixed and ready to go.  It needed a new cyclone assembly and was fixed under warranty – Hooray!  Man does it really suck now.  I love my Dyson.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

congrats that it was fixed under warrenty!