Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Life Of Riley (192/365)

2010 07 11 IMG_8398w
“I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.”

Rita Rudner (American Writer and Comedian, b.1955 Miami, Florida, USA)

TIME:  6:48 PM
PLACE:  Denise’s house
SUBJECT:  Riley

I was able to get a nap in before we attended our final birthday party this weekend.  I didn’t want to get up, but they were feeding us supper and I can’t pass up not having to cook.  My friend Denise has three children, two girls and a boy, and their birthday’s are in June, July and August.  She throws one joint party for the crew – smart woman!  This is Riley, their labradoodle.  It was very difficult to capture Riley on film; she was very active, mainly trying to snag some of the supper we were being served.

No comments: