Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010 (359/360)

12 25 2010 _MG_6669w
“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”

William E. ("Bill") Vaughan, aka Burton Hillis (American columnist and author, 1915–1977)

TIME:  7:37 AM
PLACE:  Living room
SUBJECT:  StellaDella, DramaQueen & MonkeyBoy

Before the present unwrapping carnage occurred, I managed to get the three kids posed in front of the tree with their new Pillow Pets - It’s a Pillow.  It’s a Pet.  It’s a Pillow Pet! – Vendetta the Unicorn, Slick the Penguin and Po the Panda.  HH made breakfast, lunch *and* dinner (my dad came over and ate supper with us) – gotta love that.  Me, I spent the majority of my day setting up and troubleshooting new electronic devices (cell phone, Mp3 player, Xbox Kinect and Nook for the kids and a new Garmin for HH and myself).  Other than that, it was another lazy Christmas Day spent at home.  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I'd say someone made a lot of money off pillow pets this year. They were everywhere!

bentonflocke said...

The best gift ever"!