Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Siren Song (362/365)

2010 12 28 _MG_6863w
“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.”

Oscar Wilde (Irish Poet, Novelist, Dramatist and Critic, 1854-1900) *The Picture of Dorian Gray*, 1891

TIME:  3:30 PM
PLACE:  Pantry
SUBJECT:  Peppermint Oreo cookies

These are one of the 50% off Holiday foods that I purchased at Target on Sunday.  Really, who can resist a package of Oreos for only $1.49?  Not me.  I thought the peppermint would be in the filling…but no, it’s even better – it’s in the cookie – mmmmm, minty chocolate goodness.  I need to eat them all so they don’t tempt me anymore – and then maybe I just might make another trip out to Target to purchase more.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Oh yum, I may have to try these, especially since the peppermint flavor is in the cookie ... I don't like the filling!

Mari said...

I've never noticed these before. Sounds good - and great price!

Kim said...

These are addicting. Hugely addicting.

bentonflocke said...

enjoy them!