Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grumpy (353/365)

2010 12 19 _MG_6478w
Dory
: Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down
you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Marlin: No I don't wanna know.
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Marlin: Dory, no singing.
Dory: [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.
Marlin: Now I'm stuck with that song... Now it's in my head.
Dory: Sorry.

DeGeneres, Ellen, and Brooks, Albert, perf. Finding Nemo. Dir. Andrew Stanton and Lee Unkrich. 2003. Pixar.

TIME:  9:55 AM
PLACE:  St. Augustine’s gym
SUBJECT:  DramaQueen (photo taken by HH)

Already it is the last Sunday before Christmas…gah!  We had a family session at Sunday School this morning.  DramaQueen was a Grumpy Gus the entire time…then she got even more grumpy when I won Christmas Word Bingo and she didn’t.  My “Winner, winner, chicken dinner!” chant apparently annoyed/embarrassed her even further.  *Giggle*  It’s so much fun to pester your children in public.

No comments: