Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Henry VIII & Captain Crunch (025/365)

2011 01 25 IMG_7945w
“Divorced, Beheaded, Died.
Divorced, Beheaded, Survived.”

Rhyme telling the fate of the wives of Henry VIII.

TIME:  10:00 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  Book & cereal

I spent most of the evening painting woodwork in MonkeyBoy’s bedroom.  It will need 3 coats of paint on the woodwork and probably 2 coats of paint on the walls when all is said and done and I want it done by Friday.  One coat on the woodwork down – 2 more to go.  I’ll get the walls painted – they should go pretty quick - after the woodwork is done (and some spackling repairs to the plaster).  After I finished with the 1st coat of paint tonight, I was hungry and decided to have a bowl of cereal and read a little bit while I ate.  Captain Crunch and Henry VIII (His life and the lives of his wives fascinate me) – always a good combo.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahhh...Captain Crunch - a delicious choice and one of my all time favourites. Did you mix it with a different cereal or is it a special kind that comes with the coloured bits? That's one of the disappointing things about Canada. I see all kinds of blogs with cute little heart shaped marshmallows, peppermint oreos, etc and we can't get any of it here. :(

Sujomi said...

Jennifer - This is the Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries...sometimes they make a limited edition one just Crunch Berries. *swoon*