Sunday, July 24, 2011

Urban Mountain (205/365)

2011 07 24 IMG_0085w
“All these buildings are like mountains I would like to climb, but I am forbidden.”

Alain Robert (French rock and urban climber, Known as "the French Spider-Man" or "the Human Spider", b 1962)

TIME:  6:40 PM
PLACE:  Downtown, St. Louis, MO
SUBJECT:  View of the YMCA building from Olive St.

The wind picked up this afternoon and some rain clouds rolled in, but we didn’t receive any rain.  That’s ok, because the temperature dropped considerably.  Right now, it’s at 78 degrees.  It feels wonderful.  The HH and I went for a drive after supper, sans children.  We drove across the river to downtown St. Louis.  We weren’t gone very long, just about an hour or so, but it was a nice little jaunt and I got a picture.

1 comment:

Mari said...

I like the angle you used here. Nice building!