Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5 Years Under The Bridge (229/365)

2011 08 17 IMG_0467w2011 08 18 IMG_2280w
“Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by, not slowly either, but with ropes of steam and spark-spattered wheels and a hoarse roar of power or terror.  It's passing, yet I'm the one who's doing all the moving.”

Martin Amis, Money

TIME:  7:45 AM today & 7:54 AM back on 18 Aug 2006
PLACE:  Front yard – same spot
SUBJECT:  DramaQueen, MonkeyBoy & StellaDella

It’s the first day of school!  It’s only a half-day, but I did the happy dance nevertheless.  As tradition, I took their photo in front of the house.  Then I pulled up this one from 2006 from the depths of our digital photo folders.  Awww, look at them….DQ was going into 3rd grade, MB was entering 2nd grade and SD was just starting preschool in the 2-year-old class.  Now, it’s 8th, 7th and 2nd grades this year.  Time flies.

2 comments:

Mari said...

So sweet! Your kids are adorable - then and now!

Christina said...

Love these photos! Adorable!