Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Smile (214/365)

2011 08 02 _MG_3968w
“Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.”

Mother Teresa of Calcutta (Albanian born Indian Missionary and Founder of the Order of the Missionaries of Charity. Nobel Prize for Peace in 1979. 1910-1997)

TIME:  5:59 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  McCain Smiles – “Crispy outside, mashed potatoes inside!”

I found these in the frozen food section of my supermarket last week.  They were marked as a “Discontinued” product, but I had never seen them in the market before.  How could I pass up smiley-faced frozen potatoes?  I made some tonight.  They were delicious.  I must go back to the store to see if there are any bags left and purchase all I can.

No comments: