Saturday, August 20, 2011

Soccer Goalie (232/365)

2011 08 20 IMG_0537w
"Behind every good man is an empty net"

Unknown

TIME:  12:48 PM
PLACE:  Soccer fields
SUBJECT:  Monkeyboy

Today was the first soccer games for MB and StellaDella.  Well, for MB anyway.  SD’s game was rained out this morning.  But, it cleared up enough to get MB’s game in.  This was his first time ever playing an official soccer game.  They put him in as goalie.  He did good though…they ended up in a tie.  Now, if this is his permanent position on the team, I am going to have some really bad grey hair by the time it’s all over.  Oy vey!  The pressure of being the mom of a soccer goalie.
~*~*~
And I want to clarify something…I am NOT a “soccer mom”…#1-I don’t have that kind of personality and #2-I can’t figure out the rules of the darn game to save my life.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Hooray for MB!
I love all the corn behind the net!

Sujomi said...

Mari - You can't tell we live in the Midwest, can you? ;)