Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boris The Spider (264/365)

2011 09 21 IMG_0869w
2011 09 21 IMG_0869w2
“Look, he's crawling up my wall
Black and hairy, very small
Now he's up above my head
Hanging by a little thread
Boris the spider
Boris the spider”

Entwistle, John. "Boris The Spider."
A Quick One. The Who. Decca & MCA Records, May 1967.

TIME:  9:39 PM
PLACE:  Back Porch
SUBJECT:  Spider

I am still amazed at just how well my 6-year old, 5.0 megapixel, Canon PowerShot S2 IS camera takes macro photos.  It almost makes me feel like I don’t need an expensive macro lens for my Rebel.  Almost, but not quite…I still need want one.  If anyone wants to contribute to the “Macro Lens Relief Fund” for me, I can email you a PayPal link.  Anyone?  *crickets*

2 comments:

Mari said...

Yuck - but still great shots!

Christina said...

Great shot! And yay for point and shoot cameras!