Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Restaurant Tile (263/365)

2011 09 20 IMG_0828w
“I went to this restaurant last night that was set up like a big buffet in the shape of an Ouija board. You'd think about what kind of food you want, and the table would move across the floor to it.”

Stephen Wright (American Actor and Writer, b.1955)

TIME:  6:52 PM
PLACE:  Steak ‘n Shake
SUBJECT:  Tile floor

We ate supper this evening at Steak ‘n Shake: DramaQueen’s choice.  My mom *hearted* this place big time.  Whenever we would go, she usually ordered the same thing - a double steakburger with onion and mustard, their tiny, crispy, shoestring French fries and a chocolate shake.  Come to think of it, when I was pregnant with DramaQueen, I would eat here almost every Friday night, usually accompanied by my sister.  Maybe that’s why DQ loves this place so much now.

No comments: