Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Spider Thoughts (262/365)

2011 09 19 IMG_0800w
“The thoughts that come often unsought, and, as it were, drop into the mind, are commonly the most valuable of any we have”

John Locke (English Philosopher who made great contributions in studies of politics, government and psychology. 1632-1704)

TIME:  7:24 PM
PLACE:  School parking lot
SUBJECT:  StellaDella

This is SD standing on the playground while we waited for MonkeyBoy to finish up with his soccer practice.  (I only had my little camera with me and just had it on auto with out a flash so it turned out pretty grainy.) I asked SD why she was looking so serious in this shot.  She said it was because all of a sudden, she was thinking about camel spiders and how they were as big as your head.  Alright then.  My daughter is standing on a playground and having serious, random thoughts about camel spiders.  Only my StellaDella.

1 comment:

Christina said...

LOL! My first thought was she was deep in thought about zombies! Great shot!